Code L0627, L0631 or L0637 Approved
The Cybertech Option multi-adjustable LSO is a multifaceted modular system that allows for sizing of the majority of patients.
The modularity of the Option provides the ability to go with a variety of components for the level and support needed.
Sizing ranges from 25 to 55 inches bringing added value with inventory control.
Features and Benefits:
• Trim or fold to fit 25" to 55" sizing range.
• Inventory control.
• Modular system.
• Post-operative stabilization protocol following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, foraminotomy, laproscopic disk replacement, IDET procedures, multi-level decompression.
• Control of unintended thoracic flexion posture
• Chronic & mechanical low back pain
• Thoracic mechanical back pain.
• Promotion of spinal alignment to aid in pain reduction associated with osteoarthritis and other spinal anomalies.
• Early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis
• Compression fractures
• Facet syndrome • Thoracolumbar injury
• Degenerative disc • Kyphosis